If you enjoy being up high, this is a spectacular way to know the surroundings of Congost de Mont-Rebei and Vall d’Àger!
Do you want to do a via ferrata in the surroundings of Congost de Mont-Rebei? This adventure activity is for nature lovers who aren’t afraid of heights. Nowadays, there are six vias ferratas in Àger Valley. All these vias ferratas are in Corçà, near the precious hermitage of Mare de Déu de la Pertusa.
There are some easy and some more difficult. If you haven’t experience in via ferratas, we advise you to hire our guide service, that’s the only way you will enjoy without unnecessary risks! At Zenith Aventura, we have high qualified specialists to make this activity in a safely way and respecting the environment we love.
Once you have finished the via, you can continue enjoying Montsec. The vias ferratas can be combined with other activities in Congost de Mont-Rebei (kayaking, hang gliding, paragliding…) Consult our packs!
If you want to rent high quality equipment, you can go to our central in Street la Font, 9, Àger. Then, you go to Pertusa hermitage by car in a trip of 20 minutes and start enjoying the activity. When you finish the activity, you just return the equipment to the central of Àger.
For those people who want to do the via ferratas in a safely way, we will meet our guide in our central in Àger, where we will do a first briefing and decide the most suitable route for you and your group. Following the guide, you will go with your car to Pertusa hermitage and there will begin the adventure with the agreed route. You can return the material to the guide and continue enjoying the wonderful environment through a walking towards Congost de Mont-Rebei or taking a dip in Canelles reservoir.
This activity takes place at the morning or in the evening, avoiding the high insulation hours and it takes about 3 hours.
- Teletubbies: An easy route with a wide variety of elements, such as steps, ridges, and artificial dams. It is perfect to start and enjoy the views of Canelles reservoir. More info.
- Olmo Soler: EIt is very easy and enjoyable. Its main attraction are the views to the Canelles reservoir and Pertusa hermitage, unique due to its settlement in a sheer cliff. It can be done as a continuation of via Teletubbies. More info.
- Cast Urquiza Olmo: It is very difficult. Sportive, aerial and vertical, it has an equipment that makes it very difficult. More info.
- Canal de los Olmos: It’s original and very difficult. There is an iron girder you will cross balancing and some airline stretches. Wonderful views. More info.
- Feliz Navidad: Its name hides an extreme via, the most difficult among the vias in Montsec. More info.
- Urquiza Olmo: One of the classical via ferratas in Catalonia. More info.
Apart from the equipment we give you, don’t forget to wear sport and comfortable clothes. Trousers, long-sleeve T-shirt/jacket and sport footwear.
- Guided via ferrata: 60€/person (all the equipment is included)
- Equipment rental (dissipator, harness, helmet and resting rope): 12€/person
- Equipment rental per pieces: 5€ each
Full equipment rental
1 piece of the equipment 5€
per person (mín. 2)
Duration: between 2-6 hours
Technical difficulty: for all audiences
Fitness level required: medium
DISCOVER OUR PACKS
Do you dare to combine it all?
Kayaking + Accommodation
Are you looking for accommodation in Àger Valley? We have what you need! Visit Congost de Mont-Rebei in kayak and stay in our family hostel.
Hang gliding + Accommodation
One of the most exclusive adventure sports is hang gliding. Àger is one of the few places to practice this sport. Come and hang gliding with us and don’t worry about anything with our offer of hang gliding + accommodation.
Kayaking + Via Ferrata
What do you think about enjoying the best views of Congost de Mont-Rebei? It is possible with us! We kayaking to Congost de Mont-Rebei and we will stop on the way to make the Via Ferrata with the best views of Montsec. You can do it by your own or with our professional guides, so you don’t miss anything.